Friday, June 8, 2012

Playing With Snapseed

Snapseed is an iPad app. It's a photo editing app that is more fun than most. I really love playing with it! My only real frustration is that you can't upload photos from the iPad to Blogger blogs or Google+ pages. I've tried every way that occurred to me but no luck. I've created this post as an email (gmail) to this blog. We'll see how it goes. No option for tagging photos or adding a watermark. Not sure how good an option this is but it's the only one I could figure out. *OK, when I sent the email it posted the photo but not the text. I'm editing the post in Blogger now and adding this text and labels.

3 comments:

  1. Love the boats in the sunset and of course the lighthouse. Never tire of the lighthouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle! I love the lighthouses too. I worry that I over do it with too many on this blog. Nice to know they are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no way you can overdo the lighthouse! It's iconic and there's always something going on. Something different about every picture.

    ReplyDelete