Saturday, June 9, 2012

Beat the System, Buy an App



This is another image I played with in Snapseed. It was taken some time ago.

I have tried and tried to figure out a way to get images on my iPad into posts on Blogger. I think I finally did it. The solution? Buy an app. I bought an app called "Web Albums" that allows me to upload the images from my iPad to my Picasa web albums. From there I can get the URL and insert the code into the HTML page on Blogger, and probably post the image to Google+ too although I haven't tried that yet. I must remember to use the Safari browser to do this. It doesn't work using iChromy.

1 comment:

  1. Love this picture and am trying to imagine myself there... I am also a big fan of Snapseed; it's lots of fun and you can create some really interesting effects.

    ReplyDelete