Friday, May 25, 2012

Senior PGA Championship


The Senior PGA Championship is being held in St Joseph/Benton Harbor at Harbor Shores this weekend. I went down to take some pictures this morning and let me tell you, it wasn't easy. They have the area all cordoned off so that you have to buy a ticket to get close to the golfers. :-P Nuts to that! I happen to have a nice telephoto lens and after a bit a driving around was able to find a couple good vantage points where I could grab a few pics from public right of ways.

There's a lot going on besides golf in St Joseph this weekend. If you'd like to see more of my pictures from this morning you can do so on my other blog, Discover St Joseph.

I hope you have a wonderful, fun, and safe Memorial Day weekend. Please take your camera with you wherever you go and make a memory to keep forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment