Thursday, May 31, 2012

March and May

This is a section of the dunes at Silver Beach in St Joseph. I took basically the same view back in March (below). At that time, Michelle commented that she would like to see the same view in the summer when the trees were in bloom. Here you go, Michelle! I didn't have the picture with me and I couldn't remember precisely where I was standing but as you can see I wasn't far off. It is a different camera and lens (still a Canon!) at just about the same time of day though (picture above at 9:45am, below at 11:06am).
 What a difference from March to May, eh?

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! I'll say. It looks like a completely different place. Thanks for going back and taking another picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice comparison shots! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I can see why we all love spring and summer. Nice shots and maybe you can go back in the fall for another one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Barbara. A fall shot would be lovely! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK ladies, I'll make a note of it. If I'm not mistaken, I think the popular trees turn a bright yellow in the fall. Should make for a nice pic. Thanks for all your comments!

    ReplyDelete