Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Came Early

I know everyone is probably tired of hearing about all the warm weather we've been having throughout the Midwest and east coast but I just had to post this collage of pictures to document the very early spring we're having. Here it is, just the second day of spring, and trees and flowers are blooming that we typically don't see for another 4 weeks or so. I took a walk with my ELPH camera this afternoon, in the 85F heat, and grabbed a few pictures of what spring looks like in my neighborhood. It wasn't forecast to get quite that warm or I would have walked earlier in the day. But I'm  NOT complaining. I truly enjoy the warm weather. I'll be sad to see the weather start cooling down tomorrow.

Happy Spring!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not tired. It's a beautiful collage. I spent part of my day in an outdoor garden in Dayton, OH (I live in Cincinnati). It was beautiful and volunteers were working hard to keep up with the early spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, won't be anything in bloom by the time we get home. Beautiful collage Jasia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not tired of it - it's warm and beautiful here, too - I'd just like to slow things down so that would stay like this for a while!

    ReplyDelete