Saturday, February 11, 2012

Week 6, Ain't Misbehavin'...


...at least not at the moment.

Here's little Josie giving me that oh-so-cute look of hers. Her adaptation here continues to be a rocky road. We have to keep her crated most of the time because she continues to leaves messes outside her litter box. After 2 visits to the vet and numerous tests we have determined that the problem is behavioral not medical. I've run out of things to try to deter the behavior.

This photo was taken with my cell phone's camera and color corrected and cropped in PSE.

3 comments:

  1. Call in the cat whisperer. She is a darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now why didn't I think to call the cat whisperer? Great idea, Carol! I don't suppose you the phone number, do you?...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had cats with "potty issues." If you haven't already, you might try adding on an additional litter box (e.g. one for Vladi, one for Josie, maybe even a third). It's definitely a frustrating problem. She is adorable though... :)

    ReplyDelete