Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 339, Holiday Lights in St Joseph

It was a very cold evening. So cold that Lake Bluff Park was virtually empty of people. The lights were sparkling brightly though for photogs like myself who were crazy enough to brave the elements.

There was music in the air, Christmas carols provided by a local radio station. If strolling through this festive light display doesn't get you in the mood for Christmas I'm not sure what would.

And here's the thing. When you get good and chilled to the bone you can always stop in at the Chocolate Cafe just a block away for a creamy, rich hot chocolate and a piece of something oowy-goowy and sweet! Mmmm!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, I'm a bit envious because my evening shots never come out, but at least I have your's to look at.

    ReplyDelete