Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 308, Found It!

I'm sure my genealogy friends are wondering why I haven't posted any photos of genealogy records yet this year. Well, wonder no more! I was at my local FHC today looking at microfilms and I found the birth/baptismal record for my 3rd great grandmother, Sophia Łanucha. She was born and baptized on April 27, 1817 in Nagoszyn, Poland. I feel the need to point out that the blurry text is not due to camera shake or improper focusing. It's due to the crummy microfilm readers at my local FHC!!! (I detest them, can you tell?)

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful news Jasia, Happy Dance all night long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH, Happy dancing Jasia style! CONGRATS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news, Jasia . . . what a great feeling to finally find that one record you wanted most . . . congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I love the thrill of discovering new records!

    ReplyDelete