Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 303, Happy Birthday to Me!

I share my birthday with General Motors. Today they celebrated 100 years in business. :-)

Can't have a birthday without some birthday cake. This piece was leftover from a family party a few days ago.

Birthday flowers to brighten up this dreary day. The orchids were a gift from my SIL. The roses were picked in my garden this afternoon. I figure they are Mother Nature's gift to me to make up for the gloomy weather we had today. Thanks Mom!

One thing that's always appreciated on my birthday is a cuddle from a kitty. Thanks, Vladi!

And there's nothing like being remembered on your special day. To all my family and friends who sent me birthday cards, thank you! And to all my family and friends who sent me birthday greetings via email and Facebook, thank you too!

I had a quiet but lovely day. :-)


6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Jasia!! Love the photo of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest Birthday, Jasia . . . glad you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasia - Happy Belated Birthday! Vladi looks like he is resting up to party after he finishes his nap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday, I'm so hoping you are still celebrating. What a nice collection of photos of you day, esp. love the flowers and Vladi. I would have wished it on fb, but we aren't friends there, :-((

    ReplyDelete