Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 210, This Week in My Garden

These tiny flowers began blooming this week. I don't remember the name...

The butterfly bush had butterflies around it all day (when I didn't have my camera with me) until I went outside to photograph it. All I got was a yellow jacket.

The purple rose of sharon is still blooming beautifully...

...as is the pink!

My one and only hosta plant has finally bloomed.

The giant hibiscus is really going to town!

And there are a couple of rose bushes that still have blooms.

I just love the tropical color of Tropicana!

And last but not least we have the row of Mountain Ash trees that my office looks out on. These are always the first harbingers of autumn in my yard. Their deep green leaves have started turning chartreuse yellow. In a short time they will be bright yellow, then gold, before they fall to the ground.

1 comment:

  1. Your garden is absolutely beautiful! Many lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete