Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 177, Night Lightening on the Lake

The DPS theme for this week is "lighting experiment". I pondered this for a while but hadn't come up with anything to try. And then Mother Nature provided me with the perfect opportunity. We had an amazing lightening show over Lake Michigan this evening. I've tried to catch lightening shots during the day many times but I've never tried to catch lightening at night with my Rebel in hand.

I had LOTS of misses, but I did manage to catch that lightening a couple times!

Catching lightening during the day is mostly about the timing. But catching lightening at night is a lot more complicated. I like what I was able to get and I can't wait for another opportunity to try again! This was a fun "lighting experiment"!

DPS Image: Lighting Experiment

No comments:

Post a Comment