Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 160, This Week in the Garden

My "Tropicana" rose bush is in bloom. I love the deep peachy color.

This is just about the last blossom on the clematis vine. I think this plant is about done blooming for now.

This plant has been blooming nicely for a few weeks now but I think it's just about done too.

This little lovely has been blooming for about a week now. It looks so delicate but it's withstood several high 90 degree days, some torrential downpours, and some overnights in the 50s. I'd say it's doing pretty well.

My pine bushes have lots of pine cones on them. They're happy and fruitful. :-)

I love all the color in my yard at this time of the year. What I don't like are all the weeds. Last week my son rototilled all the flower beds, sprinkled them with Preen, and covered them with cedar mulch. This week, the weeds are back. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment