Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 119, My Latest Greatest Find

Ever since I got my iPad 2 I've been looking for a purse/tote that would work with it. I have a neoprene sleeve for it and a case too but I wanted a purse that I could slip it into so I wouldn't have to carry it separately. Ladies, I scoured the stores and malls looking for a good size purse or small tote bag that had an outside pocket (with no snap or zipper to scratch it) to slip it into. That sounds like it would be easy to do but you'd be surprised how tough it was to find one. I finally found this delightful bag at the Coach Outlet Store, on the discount rack no less. As soon as I saw it I knew it was perfect! It zips shut at the inside top of the bag and it has inside pockets for a cell phone and other miscellaneous stuff. I love it!

3 comments: