Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 115, A Royal English Wedding

Yes, I got up early to watch the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton on the television.  It was a lovely wedding, I must say. My dear husband woke up early to watch it with me. We didn't indulge in tea and scones but he did make a Mickey D's run for oatmeal and Diet Coke. :-)

Kate's dress was exquisite, a perfect balance of traditional and contemporary fashion. She was stunning. Prince William was no slouch either in his military dress uniform. They truly make a lovely couple! And what about Kate's sister Pippa and Price Harry? They were beautiful too.
I struggled with the color and the TV resolution, but in the end I came up with a selection of photos I was happy with. I'd never seen trees in church before... what a lovely effect!
I got lucky and managed to capture both kisses on the balcony of Buckingham Palace. Given how brief they were, that's quite a feat!
Here's to William and Kate, may they have a long and happy life together! Sto Lat!

3 comments:

  1. I was up early, too, and the wedding was lovely. Taped it as well for viewing a second time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done, Jasia . . . I too got up early and attempted to get photos off of my TV . . . posted a few good ones. Great photos, Jasia!

    ReplyDelete